If you’ve been struggling with finding a healthy balance with food and fitness and want to have a healthier relationship with food and your body, you need to start by being willing to step away from the diet, reading nutrition labels and convincing yourself you need a diet to be healthy.
If there’s on thing I’ve learned after five years of truly listening to what my body needs, it’s that making the switch from thinking about food 24/7 and overanalyzing what I see in the mirror to having a healthy relationship with food and my body and a positive mindset around both is literally the most freeing feeling in the world.
I see it time and time again with women who DO the work to start to release the guilt, stress, shame and anxiety they feel around the foods they eat and their reflection in the mirror, the more they feel confident and positive in their food choices and their own skin.
That's the power of intuitive eating!
And why I've created Eat for Life Collective.
To provide you with a support system so that you can achieve that same food freedom and self-love!
Not only can intuitive eating work for you create improved healthy habits, food freedom and self-love, but it’s the best way to create a sustainable healthy relationship to food and your body that works and feels good to you.
But real talk? I've been where you're at, and I know what you're struggling with. Just like you, I've felt like despite all of my efforts NOTHING seemed to work.
If you're feeling like:
- It’s all or nothing for you. If you eat one donut your whole day or week is ruined. Causing you to feel like a failure and stressed around food.
- Your emotions get the best of you, leading you to eat to feel happy or cover up what’s really going on.
- You hate shopping for new jeans or a bathing suit because you’ve been burned in the past by nothing fitting or not feeling comfortable in your own skin.
- You’re overwhelmed by all the information out there on how to be healthy and what healthy should look like.
- You’ve been comparing yourself to others on social media who have the “perfect” body and wondering how you can achieve that.
- You want to know exactly what you should be doing to live a healthy lifestyle right now and for the long haul.
- You’re feeling alone, frustrated and fed up and just in an overall rut with your health.
- You’ve been told you’re overweight by your doctor and feel like the only way to get healthy is with another diet.
Intuitive eating is not another diet or weight loss program. It WILL get you results like no other diet or weight loss program has for you before
I’m going to guide you like no other diet or weight loss program has before.
Together, I’ll support you to navigate through things like, learning to listen to what YOUR body needs, understanding the difference between emotional hunger and true hunger, creating a solid relationship to yourself and your reflection and more. So that you can create trust in yourself and your food choices that you can build holistic healthy habits that work specifically for you, feel fun and enjoyable to you.
If you’re feeling uncertain with your ability to listen to your body, heal your relationship to food and what you see in the mirror, and creating a healthy mindset after spending years on different diets, detoxes or cleanses…don’t worry, that’s what Eat for Life Collective is here for.
But if questions are popping up like, “if I’m not on a diet, can I actually lose weight with intuitive eating?” Or “What does intuitive eating actually look like?” Or maybe “I’m feeling overwhelmed by making such a big switch, how do I do it?”
You’re not alone in these thoughts. Eat for Life Collective clients and myself had these same questions when first making the switch to intuitive eating.
Know that this is exactly why I created Eat for Life Collective. This is a safe space where you’ll feel supported to take that first step into intuitive eating. So that you can begin to feel confident with what you see in the mirror, to fit into those jeans that have been hiding in the back of your closet. To feel at ease around food at home, out to dinner or on vacation. So that you can feel an overall sense of freedom and joy in your life.
Here’s where I say hi!
I’m Danielle, a lover of dessert, mom to one beautiful kiddo (and one on the way) and most importantly a pretty kick a** intuitive eating, health and wellness coach.
After spending five years on countless diets (mainly Weight Watchers), I said to my husband that I just didn’t think I could count points for the rest of my life.
I had heard about this thing called intuitive eating that I thought I’d test drive. Deleting my WW app and going all-in with intuitive eating changed my life in a way I never realized possible!
It’s become my mission to help women who struggle with their weight, feel less than confident in their food choices and body image and are tired of trying the next best diet. So that they can build true self-love, learn to listen to what their body needs and achieve a life of health, love and happiness on their terms.
- 18, 45 minute 1:1 calls throughout our 6 months together
- Regular accountability check-ins to help you feel supported and keep you focused on building and maintaining healthy habits that work for you
- Unlimited access to me via Voxer, Monday – Friday, if you’re feeling unfocused/unsure, want to celebrate little and big moments or have any questions
- Access to my signature Mastermind: Finding Freedom
- Meal planning ideas and templates, workout ideas, mindfulness practices and more to help you create your own authentic wellness plan that fits your lifestyle
Why Eat for Life Collective 1:1 coaching program is so different
I’ve made it my mission to make health and wellness finally feel easy. And what I’ve heard from you over and over is that you’ve been lacking the necessary support to change your habits and find something that truly works for you.
I know what it’s like to struggle with not feeling confident in your own skin, or counting out six crackers because that’s the serving size. Or feeling so fed up, on the brink of tears, but thinking that a diet is the only way to live a healthy life.
It’s why Eat for Life Collective exists. To help transform your life from thinking about food 24/7 to being confident in your food choices and looking in the mirror and actually loving what you see.
The support you receive within this private coaching is something I’ve prided myself on, and made it a place you can feel comfortable sharing and receiving advice.
6 monthly payments of $1,100
$6,000 – Receive a 10% discount for Paying in Full
My private coaching is for you if you're ready to:
- Know exactly how to listen to your body (no more spending time on diet apps or tracking what you eat)
- Create a healthy and sustainable relationship with food and your body
- Improve your self-worth and create emotional wellness abundance
- Get clear on how to practice intuitive eating and achieving food freedom
- Learn to stop the emotional eating cycle and trust your intuition around food
- Remove the guilt, stress and anxiety around food so that you can make choices based on what your body truly needs
- Understand what healthy looks like for YOU rather than a diet or program or social media has to say
- Achieving YOUR perfect body without obsession
- See weight loss in a sustainable and healthy way that doesn’t feel overwhelming or restrictive
- Love what you see in the mirror
- Feel confident, fulfilled, and happy with who you are from the inside out
You need someone who truly and deeply cares about how you feel about yourself and your overall health and wellbeing, who has been there before and is actually invested in your results.
I want you to feel energized, motivated, confident and happy with your life
I want you to grow as a woman who embodies the confident self I know you are and to finally feel really good inside and out.
That's why I promise if you show up and do the work, you will see the results
This isn’t another blanket diet, workout plan or meal plan, and it’s not one-size-fits-all. This is custom-designed for your health goals and lifestyle and is going to transform the way you look at food and body for the rest of your life.
Ready for the biggest transformation in your overall health?
If you’ve been getting all the feels and thinking to yourself, this is what I need, then it’s time you finally start listening to that feeling!